Baraboo, Wisconsin is located in the heart of the Baraboo Hills and is the perfect base camp for area visitors. From Baraboo it’s only a few minutes drive to anything you want to do in our part Wisconsin. Baraboo is a city of over 11,000, large enough to have all the stuff you expect in the city but a bit closer together and with a lot less traffic. Yes, you will find a Wal-Mart, Wal-Greens, and all those fast food places you’d expect to find. The better news is that once you are settled in, you can head in just about any direction to find hundreds of acres of public natural areas including Wisconsin’s premier state park, Devil’s Lake State Park just 2 miles south and Mirror Lake State Park 11 miles to the north. Most area attractions including Wisconsin Dells are less than 20 minutes away. Check out our “What To Do” section for details.
We Invite you to visit…
- Just Imagine Toys – The coolest toy store in the land!
- Baraboo Candy Company – It’s like that guy with the hat, only there’s a cow…
- Rustic Ridge Luxury Log Cabins – Near Devil’s Head & Devil’s Lake State Park
- Cornerstone Gallery – Fine Art & Jewelry
More From Skillet Creek
- Make Lodging Reservations for Baraboo
- Click here for our Natural Areas Guide @ DevilsLakeWisconsin.com
- Click here to visit DevilsLakeWisconsin.com
- Click Here to visit MirrorLakeWisconsin.com