What can we say about Wisconsin Dells that hasn’t been said before. It’s Water Parks, Water Parks and more Water Parks with Go-Carts and Mini-Golf thrown in for good measure. Of course there’s more to the Wisconsin Dells than that. What often goes overlooked is that long before the shopping malls and all-inclusive water park resorts, the Wisconsin Dells was already an attraction. The Wisconsin Dells was known as a natural wonder! These days it’s a bit harder to find that natural wonder, but it’s there. You need to look for boat tours, horseback rides, outfitters, and lost canyons. You’ll also find some quiet trails and places to lauch a kayak as well. Hey, we love mega-water parks, towel shops and rubber tomahawks, but there’s more to Wisconsin Dells than just “kitsch”.
We Invite You To Visit
More From Skillet Creek
- Make Lodging Reservations in Wisconsin Dells
- MirrorLakeWisconsin.com – Mirror Lake & Rocky Arbor State Parks
- Dells of the Wisconsin River Map & Info @ DevilsLakeWisconsin.com
- Paddling The Upper Dells – A map and photo gallery @ kayakquixotica.com
- Wisconsin Dells Photo Gallery on Flickr